This week, we continued our journey through the Bible using The Gospel Project® for Kids and studied Moses’ reminder to God’s people to worship only the one true God. God alone is worthy of worship and He is jealous of this.
Help your kids identify possible “idols” in their lives that draw their worship away from God and pray about ways to reject worshiping anything except God.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Babies and Toddlers
- God is holy.
- God is holy; He always does what is right.
- There is no one like God.
- God brought His people out of Egypt and took care of them.
- People should only worship God.
- Who can keep God’s law? No one can keep God’s law except Jesus.
- The Lord alone is God.
- Who can keep God’s law? No one can keep God’s law perfectly except Jesus.
- The Lord alone is God; there is no other besides Him.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
- Leviticus 11:45
- “God Reminded His People of His Covenant” (Deuteronomy 5:1-6:25; 8:1-11:1,26-28)
Check out the Gospel Project for Kids Family App for more ways to interact with the Bible content each week.