This week, we continued our journey through the Bible using The Gospel Project® for Kids and learned about Israel following God’s very specific instructions on how to build a tabernacle. The people gave joyfully and generously and God equipped them to construct the place where He would dwell with them. We no longer need a tabernacle today because Jesus came to “tabernacle,” or dwell, with God’s people.
Help your kids worship God and thank Him for His gift of Jesus and that through Him people can dwell with God forever.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Babies and Toddlers
- God is holy.
- God is holy; He always does what is right.
- God told His people how to build a special tent.
- God sent Jesus to be with us forever.
- Who can keep God’s law? No one can keep God’s law except Jesus.
- God told His people to build the tabernacle.
- Who can keep God’s law? No one can keep God’s law perfectly except Jesus.
- God told His people to build the tabernacle so He could dwell with them.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
- Leviticus 11:45
- “God Gave Rules for Sacrifice” (Leviticus 1-27)
Check out the Gospel Project for Kids Family App or the Big Picture Cards for Families for more ways to interact with the Bible content each week.