This week, we continued our journey through the Bible using The Gospel Project® for Kids and learned about Moses’ birth and calling. Moses was chosen by God to help deliver God’s people out of Egypt. When God’s people cried out to God, He responded and miraculously rescued them from physical captivity. Jesus was a greater Deliverer because He rescued God’s people from captivity to sin.
Help your children connect the Exodus back to Joseph bringing His family into Egypt and forward to Jesus rescuing God’s people from sin.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Babies and Toddlers
- God takes care of us.
- God kept Baby Moses safe.
- God chose Moses to bring His people out of Egypt.
- God sent Jesus because He loves us.
- What is God’s plan? God’s plan is to rescue His people.
- God rescued Moses to save His people.
- What is God’s plan? God’s plan is to rescue His people from captivity.
- God rescued Moses to deliver His people from captivity.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
- Hebrews 3:5-6
- Babies and Toddlers – Leviticus 11:45
- “The Plagues, the Passover, and the Crossing of the Red Sea” (Exodus 5-14)