This week, we concluded our Christmas unit in The Gospel Project® for Kids and studied how wise men traveled from far away to worship Jesus as King. King Herod, on the other hand, was nearby but He wanted to destroy Jesus instead because he felt threatened. Jesus is the true King, promised in 2 Samuel 7, who is worthy of our worship.
Help your kids find meaningful and sincere ways to worship Jesus this week as they continue to celebrate the birth of Jesus even after Christmas day has passed.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
- Galatians 4:4
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Babies and Toddlers
- Jesus was born.
- God promised long ago to send Jesus.
- Wise men worshiped Jesus.
- Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
- Why was Jesus born? Jesus was born to rescue us.
- The wise men worshiped Jesus.
- Why was Jesus born? Jesus was born to rescue us from sin.
- The wise men worshiped Jesus as King.
- “Moses Was Born and Called” (Exodus 1-4)