Bible Text: Genesis 42:1-45:5 (NIrV)
Read with Me Bible Reference: Pages 87-92
Key Point of Passage: God used Joseph’s brothers’ mean act of selling him into slavery for good to save many lives.
Memory Verse: (They) planned to harm (him), but God planned it for good (Genesis 50:20).
Questions for Discussion:
1) When Joseph’s brothers came to Egypt to buy food, who was in charge of selling the food?
2) When they realized that the governor of Egypt was their brother Joseph, why were they afraid?
3) Why did Joseph tell them not to be afraid?
4) Do you think it made Joseph and his brothers feel good to be friends again?
5) When your brother or sister or friend hurts you, does God want you to forgive too?