Bible Text: Genesis 3:1-23
Read with Me Bible Reference: Pages 14-19
Key Point of Passage: Adam & Eve chose not to obey God, but listened to other voices instead. They had to leave the beautiful garden God had made for them.
Memory Verse: God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1).
Questions for Discussion:
1) What one thing did God tell Adam not to eat in yesterday’s Bible story?
2) What did the serpent tell Eve to do (obey God or disobey)?
3) What did Adam & Eve choose to do (obey God or disobey?)
4) What happened after they disobeyed God?
5) Have you ever chosen to disobey God – or your parents? What happened?
6) So is it better to obey God? Or other voices or thoughts that tell you to disobey?